UPTET is a Teacher Eligibility Test, conducted by Uttar Pradesh Government for the appointment of Primary and Post-Primary teachers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The application form for this test is expected to release on 18th September 2019. Aspirants are informed that there is different eligibility criteria for UPTET Paper I as well as UPTET Paper II. The detailed UPTET 2019 eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
There are two levels of UPTET i.e. Primary Level & Upper Primary Level. Candidates who qualify for paper-I can teach from Class I-V & who qualifies for Paper-II can teach class VI-VIII. Qualified Candidates can teach in any Govt. or Private Schools. Any Candidate Who Wants to Become a Teacher in Uttar Pradesh State Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Inter Colleges etc. is Necessary to Qualify UPTET Exam.
UPBEB will soon release the UPTET exam notification in the month of August 2019 at official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in. After you clear the UPTET exam, you will be awarded an eligibility certificate of UPTET which will remain valid till 5 years. Around 17 lakh candidates appeared for the UPTET 2018 recruitment examination. This year the application fees are expected to be ₹400 for General Category candidates while ₹200 for SC/ST candidates.
This syllabus is important for the candidates preparing for UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam 2019. The duration of this exam will be of 2:30 hours and total 150 questions will be asked in this exam. Paper I for UPTET 2018 was conducted from 10 am to 12:30 pm on the exam day whereas UPTET Paper II was held from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. General category candidates who secure 60% marks in UPTET 2019 would be considered to have qualified UPTET whereas reserved category students who secure 55% aggregate marks would qualify the state level teacher eligibility test.
UPTET Qualification of Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997 OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh
UPTET Qualification of Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)
- Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree
|UPTET Schedule||Date Sheet|
|UPTET Online Form||August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for UPTET 2019||September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||September 2019|
|UPTET Admit Card Download Date||Before 10 days of the exam|
|Last Date to Print Application Form||September 2019|
|UPTET Exam Date 2019||October 2019|