The National Testing Agency (NTA) declared the result for the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 on Saturday, July 13. The result was declared on the basis of NTA NET June final answer key 2019. Candidates who have qualified the national level National Eligibility Test (NET) will be eligible to apply for direct admission in doctoral courses.
The National Eligibility Test (NET 2019) entrance exam was conducted in computer-based-test format between June 20 and June 26. The NET Preliminary 2019 Answer Key was released on July 1 and challenge against it was accepted till July 3.
How to check UGC NET Result 2019 ?
- Log on to the official website of NTA, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ” UGC NET Result 2019″
- Enter all the required details, such as roll number, date of birth or registration number
- Click on submit UGC NET Result 2019 June will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.